Saturday, May 2, 2009

With Regret

It is due to this thing called life that i am having to say that I am scrapping all of my goals for the year. That includes all of the tri's. JS I will do Muddy Buddy with you, we are signed up and I think I can get ready for that one.

I do not have the time to train seriously for the triathlons which if I am going to do them I want to be in the best shape that I can be in. There are just to many others things that need my attention right now. So I am just going to back away for awhile.

It really hurts when someone that is suppose to care about you and support you Does not and only cares about themselves. I need to step back and evaluate things to decide what is best for me as I go forward.

I will still exercise, I need that to relieve stress and for just general overall health.

Maybe if God shines on me I will be able to put my goals back in however at this time I do not see that happening.

UPDATE: I went on a 35 mile bike ride today. nothing like a ride to clear your mind. I have decided that what I need to do is to evaluate each event as it gets closer. I will look at the event and how things have been going for me about a week before and decide if I feel that I am ready. I know that it is a mind game but for me this relieves the stress and pressure of YES YOU ARE DOING IT TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN..NOW NOW NOW..I get enough of that at work.

I will keep you posted as to how things are going.

Until next time...PEACE

1 comment:

Julie said...

We need to talk!!