Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bluff Creek Triathlon

This Sunday is the Bluff Creek Triathlon. You can either opt for the Olympic or Sprint distance. I myself am a sprint distance person! I am using this tri as a workout/run through to make sure I'm good and ready for the Pigman Sprint Tri on June 7th.

I'm still nervous and excited all at the same time. My swimming has been lacking, but I swam down at Gray's Lake on Monday and it felt OK. I'm feeling much more confident in my biking and running this year, so hopefully that goes better.

Last year my Pigman time was 1:44:30. I would like to beat that time this year and I'm hoping Bluff Creek will give me a good idea of where I am at in the 3 elements.

JG is also doing the tri...I believe she is also using it as a training tri. Check back for race reports!

No comments: