Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ice Breaker Tri "official" times....

The swim was timed by one person watching both people in the lane and looking at the watch when we told them we were done....this might be perfected a little better for those really wanting to compete. The girl next to me in my lane finished after me and they said her time was 4:55, but they had my time as 5:00....hmmmm.....anyway, here is the "official" results.

Swim: 300 yds = 5min
Bike: 7 miles = 14:57min
Run: 3 miles = 36:48min

Total time of 1 hr 3min & 45 sec.
So that gives 7 min for both transitions.

It was fun and for a good cause. I just hope that the people that were there for a competition got the times they wanted and thought they had.

1 comment:

Jules said...

As long as you know you did better than who cares what they say. I know you did the under 5 minute swim. Great Job!