Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is here...Winter is near!

What have I been doing since Cy-Man? LOTS of relaxing!

Finally the end of Sept. I got back off my butt and started exercising more frequently. It was good to take some time off and spend it with Alexa and Kyle.

What have I started?
Monday nights - abs/back strength class into a Yoga class! I LOVE it. I wish there was another good time during the week for me to add one more yoga class. I think it would really help with my strength, flexibility, and my IT band issues!

Lunch Hour - I have 3 different loops that I have "created" to power walk on my lunch hour. I will do this through the winter, weather pending. It won't hurt to put on some hat and mittens and get out of the office! I love all 3 routes. I have a 1.8m route, a 2.1m route, and a 2.4m route to choose from.

Thursday - my variety night. I haven't done much with this one yet as Alexa was sick one week and Kyle wanted to ride another. Oh well, he's doing cross right now...let him ride! I plan on taking some classes at the Y, running, and swimming this night. Mix it up!

My other plans are:
Tuesday - run outside when Kyle is done riding, go to the Y after Alexa goes to bed, or sit on the trainer after bedtime.

Wednesday is waterbabies night.

Friday - night off, unless something comes up!

weekend - whatever I can fit in! Between candle parties and cross races, we'll see what can get done!

Go Out...Enjoy the Fall weather...I know I have!!!

No comments: