Sunday, August 31, 2008

Two Down One to go....

One down one to go another town and one more show....ok Name that tune.

One more tri for this year, it is Sunday Sept 7th Cy-Man. I am as ready as I ever going to be. I can tell that my body needs a break.

After Sunday I am going to switch and work on some of the things that I have found that I need work on.

1. core training
2. weight training
3. stretching ALOT of stretch

Those are the major one. I am also going to try aqua jogging just for something alittle different to do.

I need to thank a few people for their support last week at Hickory Grove. Thanks goes to Kyle S., Kurt, Mindy and Alexa for encouraging me. To hubby Bill for being my pit crew and yelling encouragement during transitions etc. To Julie S for asking me to do the Cy Man last year and getting me hooked then being there to help support me through my ups and downs.

I am excited about this coming Sunday however am ready for a break. I will let you know how things go until then...PEACE

1 comment:

Julie said...

YES - Leave it...I cheated!
Anyway...you'll do great! Let's have fun!