Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a Busy Week

What a crazy busy week. I cannot even remember what I did Monday, Tuesday I did my usual swim then tues night my training partner and I went to Des Moines and ran the Hy Vee route. It will be nice to know what to expect and not to have any big surprises. Wed we did just a short ride Dan was checking out a tri bike. Thurs I did my regular swim then went and did the Duathlon that PRC put on. I got there late and had no time to warm up. So the first two miles were tough however I didnt walk any of the first two. The biking was awesome. Bill has built a great bike for me. I just got low and relaxed and peddled. I was passing all kinds of people. However some of the people that i passed ended up passing me on the run. I would run then if I needed to walk I would count to 15 then run again. I came in 31 out of 38. It was a great experience. I need to do more of these.

Friday I could barely walk my ankle hurt so bad. I talked to my sister and she thinks that it is the shoes So I have invested in a new pair of shoes I hope to try them out tomorrow. I also took Sat off however I spent the day in Pella walking around town for tulip time. Sunday I rode down to my mom's in Pella. It was a tought ride strong head wind.

Well that is about all for now. I am going to try and up my running I hope to be doing 7 miles by June or shortly after.

PEACE

No comments: