Friday, May 9, 2008

Another good week

This was another good week of training for me. In addition to the regular cardio the website I'm using to track my food and exercise has started a Swimsuit Bootcamp for the month of May. It has really helped in doing some light strength training this week.
Sunday started the bootcamp and I did the video each day...sometimes twice if it was an easy one!
Saturday - taught swimming lessons - not vigorous, but holding kids up in the deep end gives you a good leg workout!

Sunday - When Kyle got back from the Waverly race I headed out for a quick loop....from our house, to the trail by targhetto, loop around to Sycamore Access and back up through Johnston via trail....15 miles....done in 57min! Not bad for having to slow for traffic on the trail and the roads.

Monday - day off - played with Alexa

Tuesday - treadmill run - 35min - 2.25 miles.....I really need help with running!!!

Wednesday - 33min swim - 1500yds

Thursday - 32min swim - 1600yds
Ride to Y - 5.5m - 35min....coach...ride home from Y - 5.5m - 29min. Ride home was dark and I was a little nervous so I think I cranked a little harder!

Today - hopefully get up to Boone at a decent time to go for a run...either on the trail or just up and down the road, depending on where Kyle wants to set up camp.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: