Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yes, JS is back

Today was the Chili Ride in Newton. The route was a 20 mile round trip to Reasnor and back. This route has some nice training hills. On the way down I would scoot right up the hills then slow down and wait for JS to catch up. Well on the last hill coming into Newton, I am going up this hill for all I am worth look over and JS is right there at my shoulder. I did a double take and thought "What are you doing here" as long as I have been riding with JS, I have always been better on the hills. I could hear her saying to herself something like ,"Yes I can" "Yes I can" Like the little train that could. Yes JS is back and doing great! Way to go JS you are figuring out how to conquer those hills. Before long you will be scooting right up them without a second thought. I will be fighting to keep up with you. Keep up the good work!! I am proud of how hard you have worked!

PEACE...JG

No comments: