Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally!

I am finally getting a good week of training in! Hopefully I can keep it up over the next few weeks.
Sunday - 30 min on treadmill - run intervals - total of 2.5 miles. I then had to coach, with only 6 swimmers total in my lanes, I decided to swim with them. I only got about 700yds in, but did some good sprints to get my heartrate up every now and then.

Monday - 45 min spin class - my legs hated me! I started to bonk about halfway through. Sat up, spun the legs out and finished with some good sprints. computer on the bike registered 10.5 miles.

Tueday - after coaching, I headed back up to the treadmill. I did a little different version of the intervals and got in 2.25 miles in 30 minutes. One circuit on the Freemotion machines and I was pooped!

Tonight will be a off night. Alexa and I are going shopping for Easter outfits!
I will work out again on Thursday after practice and then again on Saturday. A good week so far and I feel great!

No comments: