Thursday, March 27, 2008

A good week.

I am very happy with what I accomplished this week. My eating was very healthy and I got a couple of good workouts in.

Monday - swam at the Y and got in 2000 yds in about 45 minutes. That includes stopping to stretch out a cramp and water drinks.

Tuesday was coaching and then home to dance and sing with Alexa!

Wednesday - headed to the Y for a run on the treadmill. Set it to the 5K loop. Done in 36 minutes!! YOO HOO...not bad for me! I only walked about 3/4 mile, and when I walked I did it at an incline.

Saturday JG and I are heading out for a ride from my house to Gray's lake and then a run around Gray's. Then it's back home to clean up and reward ourselves for doing so good the last couple of months....Wine Experience! Can't wait!!

No comments: