Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One goal down!

I did it...BRR is done...one goal down for the year.

I posted a recap of the ride on our family blog...check it out.

As for the other fitness regime, it's still not going so well.

Tues Jan.29 - after coaching I headed up to the fitness room/track. I did 25 minutes on the exercise bike, which took me 14.5 miles on the hill setting. I then did a 3 mile run/walk on the track. I ran a total of 1.5 miles...not bad! Off to the mat to do some sit-ups and stretches. A good workout, but only once a week just isn't cutting it.

Sat. Feb 2nd - BRR ride

Sun. Feb 3rd - Super Bowl Sunday - no exercise and bad food...a good and bad day!

Mon Feb 4th - Winsor Pilates 20 minute DVD - thanks Beth! I'm borrowing hers until she has her baby, then I'll get my own!

Tues Feb. 5th - after coaching I went up for another 25 minutes on the bike. 14.5 miles is the standard, next time I'll try and go a little faster!

Tonight - I went outside and shoveled our walks. Yeah, we are supposed to have the association do it for us, but when you have someone coming over to drop stuff off and it hasn't been cleared you have to take action! They also don't clear our drive as we have the Mountaineer sitting outside and they can't get in with the plow. So I did the driveway too.
I will also do the Pilates DVD again and maybe some of those great exercises I found on New Years day.

Peace Out!

No comments: