Sunday, February 3, 2008

BRRRR



JS and JG in Rippey,
Ok I look like a giant lemon but remember I have on a lot of layers. Take note of JS's Pink head cover it was adorable she looks like an Indian lady with her hair covered. Except I don't think they allow Pink. I was wearing a snowboard helmet. Very warm.

Yep yesterday was the Brrr ride, JS and I got all of our winter riding gear out and proceeded to take off with the rest of the crazies. It was actually a nice day for riding. The wind was in our face on the way to Rippey however we knew that riding back to Perry was going to be fun. I would say that we averaged around 12 miles per hour, we were not trying to break any records we just wanted to put in a nice steady ride. It felt good to get out on the bike and not have to settle for the trainer. I felt pretty good. My knees were sore but as Bill said I have not been riding many hills lately. I also noticed that my legs got tired. I would think after of month of intense training that the fatigue would start fading. Maybe I am just kidding myself and I need to get use to it. All in all it was a very nice ride and I really enjoyed it.


PEACE

No comments: