Monday, February 11, 2008

BRRRRR...no not the bike ride BRR just BRRRR

It is just cold out. I would like to do my running outside but that does not look like it is going to happen anytime soon. BRRR.

Training is going well, I think that my body it finially getting the idea that we are doing this so quit complaining. I could also be getting numb to the whole thing. Who knows but I like not aching so much. I ran 4 miles the other night on the treadmill and it felt good.

Friday night I went Ice skating. Now that was a treat I only fell once, Thank you Jack he is about 8, It was great exercise and something different.

Complaining aside the exercise is doing good things for me. I had my yearly physical and my blood pressure is normal to a little below. It has not been that way for a long time. I use to have very low blood pressure.

I also splurged this weekend and bought a memory foam bed topper and my body is getting supported better so I am sleeping better. Just little things but they all add up in the end.

That is all for now....PEACE

1 comment:

Julie said...

Let me know if you want to go Ice Skating again....I LOVE IT!!!