Thursday, February 21, 2008

A deal we couldn't pass up!!

Kyle and I headed up to Frostbike at QBP in MN this last weekend. On Saturday morning we headed over to the scratch and dent sale and found a deal we couldn't pass up! Yep, a BMC 2007 TT02 Time Machine. The only thing it needed was wheels, and of course pedals, but every bike needs those! For the picks we just put some regular wheels on, but are keeping our eyes open for some better ones.
The best thing is, with a different seat post Kyle will also be able to use it for the Hy-Vee Tri as he is doing the biking leg again on his team.

So I now have a time trial bike for my triathlons! I can't wait to get out and get some training on it. I'll have to make it to the PRC girls training duathlons this spring.

size medium frame
full campy chorus
w/out wheel weight - 13lbs

It's so pretty!!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! very nice it looks fast!