Saturday, February 23, 2008

What is wrong with this picture....

Ok I want everyone to take a look at JS's new bike




see how nice it looks....... now take a look at my bike......



Do you see anything ..... missing.....like EVERYTHING!!! Here is the problem,the frame is in the garage at home and the components are at Irwin's...Bill says that since I gave him so much grief over the price of some of the components that I need to find someone else to put it together. So I am in the market for a good bike putter togetherer/mechanic. You will have to go and see Bill at Irwin's to get the components and you might have to fight him for them....But I would like a bike. Now really is that to much to ask, I think not.

Remember the old saying Bill darlin..."Hell hath no fury like a women who does not haveth her bike putth together" :)

PEACE...
ok Bill says it is not the cost of the components we are arguing over it is who is going to pay for the components....men!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify. The argument was about the need for money to pay for the parts so the bike can be assembled. I have paid for most of the parts up to that point and am out of money. I told her it was her turn to finish the collection so assembly could begin. I will begin assembly when she gets tires. She likes a tire I can't get at Irwin's-no tires-no bike.
The Husband

Jules said...

Bill Darlin...The tires are ordered, if you are wondering I like Hutchinson tires. Very nice tires, oh and they are on your paypal...oops sorry

Your lovely wife.