Thursday, January 17, 2008

WHY?

I have been doing this schedule for 2 weeks and there have been many times I ask myself , WHY! am i doing this. If I were to just stop no one would care. It has always been a dream of mine to do a tri well I did that last summer. WHY, part of the reason is that i like to challenge myself, I like to see how far I can push me. I believe that a bigger reason is that for some reason I feel I need to prove to myself and others that I can do this. Why do I need to prove myself.....sometimes I just feel lost in the crowd. I get tired of hearing how everyone else is so great. I know that If I do this it will be the same I will still be lost in the crowd but I will have an olympic tri under my belt to go along with my marathon. If no one else cares I still know that I did it and gave it my all. That is why.

PEACE JG

No comments: