Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Fun!

The YMCA has a new fun exercise bike. The handles move and you ride a course on a little screen in front of you. Kind of like a video game. It has a shifter knob and tells you the % grade, how fast you're going, and tracks your time.
I did the "campus tour" tonight. A 2 mile bike ride around a scenic college campus. It took me just over 8 minutes.
Before I found these fun new bikes I did a walk/run on the track.
5 minute warm-up, 1/2 mile run, 5 minute cool-down.
Total of about 15 minutes....not real sure of the time. I also did some leg exercises on the freemotion machines.

I just started with a new website to help me track my nutrition and fitness.
It's FREE and I hope it will help me find some better ways to eat and help with what I need to buy for groceries and also keep me on track for my fitness. Thanks for pointing it out Suzie!!

No comments: