Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad week!

Well, I didn't get my Sunday workout in on Sunday or Monday.

Tuesday - see post about New Fun!

Wednesday - was going to ride the trainer, but ended up being up until 11:00pm trying to finalize swim meet entries for the meet on Saturday....very frustrating!

Thursday - went to bed early, Wed night was to bed at 11:00, fell asleep around 11:45, up at 3:00 with Alexa, up at 5:00 with Alexa again!! Lack of sleep created a big headache by the time I got home!

Tonight - was going to ride the trainer again - Alexa didn't get down until 9:00 and then low and behold a call from the head coach - needed a new email with the team database as the first one I sent didn't work....aauugghhh.....at least I get paid every time she calls and takes up my time!!

Tomorrow - spin class at 9:15am, then it's off to swim laps. have to get back into it somehow!

Very frustrating week, work wise, both jobs, and with lack of exercise.....I feel HORRIBLE!!

No comments: