Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tues, Wed, Thurs

Swim, Run, Swim.

Tuesdays swim went very well it was alot of drills. I really enjoy the drills helps keep the mind from getting bord.

Workout # 1: Swim, Planned duration: 0:40, Planned distance: 0
WU: 500 easy. 4 x 100 free/50 kick on back, 10" rest between. 4 x 100 kickboard (free/breast kick mix). 10" rest. 500 pull easy straight into 200 non-free mix.

Wed was running. Not so good Houdini was up to his old tricks so I was running on the treadmill trying not to step on kittens and trying not to break something. I was very tired.

Thur was more swimming. I was very tired today. I also was having issues with goggles and swimcap. Can someone tell me what is a good pair of goggles. They either hurt my eyes(the eye socket), to close to my eyes(lashes rubbing) or do not seal. I dont know how many goggles I have and I have not found a pair that really works. Same goes for swimcap. They keep sliding off my head. I know fat head.

Workout # 1: Swim, Planned duration: 1:00, Planned distance: 0
WU: 10 minutes alternating slow-fast pacing. Play with different strokes while warming up. MS: 30-minute steady swim. Swim without stopping. Count your strokes on the first 25 of each 100. Are they staying constant? CD: 5 minutes very easy. Choice of strokes or floating on your back and sculling. Total: 45 minutes

I have been having doubt issues it is only January and I am questioning my sanity can I really do this. I get this way when I am tired and have to much to do which is usually most of the time. Eating was bad today. I dont know if you have had your work computer just go blitzo on you but mine went KABOOM. So they reprofiled it and it takes about a day to get everything back, so I spent most of the day yesterday and today pulling things off and putting them on other computers so that they could reprofile mine. I am all for paper and pencil. :). So chocolate was my comfort food. I just need to take deep breaths and keep going.

Until Next time...PEACE..JG

1 comment:

Julie said...

You can do it!
Remember...finishing is the only goal, doesn't matter how you finish, just finish!