Sunday, January 13, 2008

My week

This week went pretty good. Still not quite up to par from the surgery, but at least I'm doing some things and getting some small workouts in.

Tuesday - coached for an hour and then headed up to the treadmill. I got a good 35 minutes in, but when I tried to run, it didn't work...so it was only walking.

Wednesday - sat on the trainer for 45 minutes. Everyone tells me how boring it is, but I didn't realize it could be that boring! Did the same routine of a good spin during my show and fast, hard spin during the commercials.

Thursday - I had to go do some computer work at the Y for team. After I was done, I started my swimming. Got a good 1/2 mile in before the pool closed.

Friday was off as I drove to my parents house so I could go watch my nephew play basketball one last time.

Saturday - walked on the treadmill during the first half of the Packers game....GO PACKERS!!! I even got a few jogging sets in during the commercials.

Today - decided to do an off day as I had to drive home from my parents. I'll do today's swim/run tomorrow night after Alexa goes to bed.

Eating went great until I got back to my parents....mmmm.....Pizza Ranch pizza, cookies, and doughnuts! I did good all last week so I know I can get back into the good eating this week.

JG talked about doubt...my doubt is...can I really give myself more time like I say I'm going to? Working full time I feel so guilty not being around Alexa at night and I know that I have to take time away from her to do the running and swimming. Biking I can pull her and get a harder workout in. So my doubt is that I'll be able to get past the guilt of leaving her at night too!

1 comment:

Jules said...

We will work Alexa into our workouts. We can find a jogger and take her on runs with us,pull her on bike rides and well swimming I will think of something. We both know that it is going to be difficult but if we support each other we can make it thru. RAH! RAH! I sound like a coach..:)