Thursday, January 3, 2008

Swim day

I get an e-mail today that says "I need to quit eating this candy" or something to that effect. It was from JS, little did she know that I had also been eating candy. You cannot waste it now can you?. I am having trouble getting going on eating well. I really do not know what to eat. You hear this is good for you then the next week it is bad. I think I would be happier if I didnt have to eat at all. I need a dietician badly. I have thought about going over to the Carmichael site they have a preplanned 9 week eating program for endurance. I might just have to check it out.

In the mean time it was a swim day. I try to get in at least a mile. I am rushed for time so sometimes I cannot get in all that I want. I am going the route that doing drills over the winter will help me in the long run so you will be seeing alot of stuff like fists, kickboard, right hand, left hand etc. I figure it can't hurt.. to much at least.

WU 200 free
main set, each with 10 secs rest.
5x50 breast fists/free back,
5x50 breast/free fists back,
5x50 breast/free,
5x50 free
5x100 free keeping same pace.
CD 100 free

Then I tried a pilates cd that used bands. Was interesting. I had to keep the kittens from eating the bands. That is an exercise in itself.

Until next time...Peace...JG

No comments: