Thursday, January 3, 2008

Coaching and Treadmill day

Yep...too much candy today! Once it is gone it is going to be healthy snacks at work...fruit, veggies, pretzels, popcorn....you get the picture. I did really good and had an orange and a small bag of cereal for breakfast. Lunch was a Smart Ones meal...they are really good.

But then I started trying to figure how to do W2's for our clients and all hell broke loose! I think I ate about 10 or more Hershey bells. Funny thing is it really didn't taste good, just had to have something as I was trying to figure out what the heck I was doing! I finally just gave up on the W2's and waited for my boss to get out of his meeting and started sucking down water every time I wanted a bell!!

Tonight I had to coach at the Y. Think 2 1/2 hours of kids...all by yourself! I had 11 ten and unders the first group and 30 eleven and older the second group! AAUUGGHH
Yep, I ended up being the only coach...so walking back and forth, squatting down to get to their level, and yelling at kids for 2 1/2 hours was part of my workout. After practice I headed up to the treadmill. I walked for 30 minutes to relax and made it 1.25 miles.
I didn't jog as after biking, sit-ups, and yoga yesterday I had a few pains in my abdomen.

Maybe a little too much too soon after surgery....it has only been 4 weeks, they say the internal healing can take up to 3 months. Guess I need to keep that in perspective.

No comments: