Saturday, January 5, 2008

Eating better

After my candy episode, I decided that I needed to eat better!

Friday - small baggie of cereal for breakfast, Salad bar to go from Jason's for lunch, about 5 Hershey bells (they are gone now!!!), and for supper some pasta salad, green beans, ceasar salad, and fruit. We were at a coaches meeting for supper and Kim made a roast with a bunch of sides. WELL....I haven't been able to eat roast for a while now...my stomach doesn't like it and well....I won't go any further! So that is why the weird mix for supper.

Saturday - forgot breakfast, I was kind of busy getting laundry ready and then had to go out and get some stuff from the Y for team and get groceries. Lunch was some California brand frozen pizza. It is supposed to be the gourmet type. One was margherita and the other cheese and spinach, not too bad, thin crust. A whole pizza is 900 calories and I had about a half of one. For supper I made Mexican lasagna - ground turkey breast instead of beef, whole wheat tortillas, fat free refried beans, salsa, and cheese. Layer like a lasagna, bake and serve with a dallop of low-fat sour cream. Sorry I can't do fat free sour cream, it taste horrid!

Tomorrow I plan on getting out for a bike ride. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: