Saturday, January 5, 2008

Run Day

Friday was run day. I hate running inside so out I went. I was trying to decide if is needed to put my little spiky things on my shoes. Bill said yes, but they make me sound like a horse clomping down the road I said. Want a broken leg was Bill's reply. So off I went sounding like a horse clomping down the road. Now when I run out side in the dark, I wear many flashing lights. There are lights on my ankles, around my knees, My reflective vest flashes. All that I am missing is a star on my head then I would look like a running Christmas Tree. Oh well as long as people can see me I really don't care what I look like. My schedule said to think of running smooth like a Kenyan. Yeah right how many Kenyan are going to be out in 30 degree weather looking and sounding like a horse clomping Christmas tree.

I didnt go for mileage. I just want to get time on the legs right now that is what they are needing.

JS good job on the eating. I am trying. I have come to the conclusion that I need to eat smaller meals through out the day. It is just planning these meals so I don't have the urge to hit the vending machines.

Well that is all for now.....Peace JG.

No comments: