Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My start

Well...I didn't start off like I wanted to. A little too much to drink and up too late New Year's Eve.

My progress started New Year's Day going through all my Fitness magazines and cutting out exercises that I can do at home. From strength to Yoga. My plan is to do a 1/2 hour (or more) of these each night after Alexa goes to bed. Maybe if I can get my butt to bed in time I'll get up in the morning and do some too. I found some really yummy looking recipes too!

I started tonight with 50 sit-ups and then I sat on the trainer for 35 minutes. I haven't been on a bike since the first weekend in November and haven't done a thing since my surgery on Nov 30th. It was tough, but felt good at the same time. I did a nice steady pace during my show and then a hard pedal through the commercials.
After the trainer I came upstairs and did about 30 minutes of the fun Yoga poses I found....definitely need to work on my balance!!

Tomorrow night I'll be at the Y coaching...more than likely will go walk/jog on the treadmill after I'm done coaching.

Happy Exercising!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Good Job JS. Let me know how the recipies turn out!