Sunday, November 16, 2008

What are U doing next weekend?

If you are a cyclist and enjoy doing charity rides, then you should have a busy weekend coming up!
JG and I are participating in Cranksgiving (details somewhere on the link) on Saturday. We know we don't have a shot at 1st place, so we were thinking we would go for the DFL category! We even have a strategy in place!

On Sunday we will be riding for the 2nd time in the annual Tour de Lights, to benefit Make-a-Wish, down at Waterworks park. Last year we went as Rudolph, Santa, and an elf. I was Rudolph pulling Santa (Alexa) in his sleigh, and JG was our elf helper. We won 1st place in the costume contest and are busy getting our costumes ready for this year.
Mindy is joining us in our festivities this year and has the same spirit of the costumes...it's going to be GREAT! Here is a sneak peak of what is to come....


Hope to see you at one or both of these events!!

JG here just got done with my Helmet.



I know I know I look like Raggedy Ann on LSD...What can I say you live once you might as well have fun. I hope that Cranksgiving is not to cold because I do not dare take this off of my snowboard helmet..:)(snowboard helmets great for winter riding). I have my helmet safely tucked away. My kitty Kats were a little to interested in what was on the helmet for me. I can just imagine coming home and finding ribbon remains all over the house.

Come out and join us for Cranksgiving and Tour De Lights this holiday season!!

Peace...JG

1 comment:

Mindy said...

your helmets look awesome! i can't wait to join you on sunday!!!