Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Now What?....Kind of Lost

It is like planning a wedding or a vacation. It is all that you think about for months..the day arrives...Then...It is over and you are completely lost. I have been working on ,focusing on the Hy Vee triathlon since I signed up in November and now it is over. The Monday after the tri I felt good, i think that I was still on the adrenalin high. Tuesday I started to feel tired by Friday I was exhausted. I forced myself to do an activity a day to keep moving. It became difficult at times. I figured out that I was suffering from Post Triathlon Depression. I have other events coming up. RAGBRAI, a sprint tri in Aug and one in Sept. However I just cannot get myself excited about them. I need to figure out how to become excited about them.

Am I the only person who gets this way? What do other people do? Hmmm, I will have to Google this, it will be my search for the day. If I come up with anything tangible I will be sure to post it.

Until then keep moving...PEACE

No comments: