Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting back in...

I didn't get my bike ride in on Sunday...Kyle had a lot of trail work to do and got back minutes before I needed to get to the Y for coaching.

Monday - Swam for 25 minutes and got 1000yds in. It's amazing how much you lose when you have been sick! After work I took Alexa over to NW pool and played for about an hour with her. She loves the big slide, so I got my workout in carrying her up the steps about 10 times!

Tuesday - nothing over lunch - my pants rubbed the hose to the gas pump and got gas on my pants, so opted to go home and change instead of smelling gas for the rest of the day. Headed over to Newton after work and walked up and down the pool cheering our swimmers and trying to get them to swim faster!

Today - heading over to the Y for a swim at 11:30. Hoping to pull Alexa in the trailer over to the Y for waterbabies class.

Not too bad for a first week back so far! Feeling good and starting to feel encouraged again!

No comments: