Monday, May 12, 2008

Trader Joe's?

So in visiting some of my favorite websites I keep hearing about this place called Trader Joe's.

Basically it's a large commercial health food store. The more people I talk to, the more I hear about people wanting to eat healthy, and I think something like this would be beneficial to our community. There are so many people that want to eat healthy and organic, but we just don't have much to choose from. Not sure how their prices would compare to the small health food stores in DM. But for us on a tighter budget, it sounds like it may be a good option.

Check out the link above and if you think it sounds like a good deal:

Click on the contact us tab, then the email us stamp, select Location Requests from the drop-down, and fill out the info and submit.

No comments: