Thursday, January 1, 2009

What is in store for 2009?

In all actuality I really don't know for sure yet. I have a doctor's appointment the end of January and the results from that will determine what I will be able to do. After that appointment I will actually sit down and figure my goals for the year.

In reality, I would like to do Pigman, Hickory Grove, and Cy-Man again. I would like to find at least one more sprint tri to add to the mix also. Kristin Reese and I are already talking about our team for Hy-Vee again this year also.
JG and I are now a part of All9Yards Pink team, so some bike races will need to be on my list also! Will definitely want to try a couple of the Elkhart time trials, the Race like a Girl series, and a Mt. Bike race or two!

But...for right now, I'm going to try and start exercising again, ibuprofen may become my friend, and get back into shape.

I bought Jillian Michael's 30 day shred video. I LOVE the Biggest Loser and would love to have her as a personal trainer. I've heard great things about this video and am anxious to get started!

We are also on the hunt for a Wii Fit. Once we have one, I'll be up in the early AM doing fitness and yoga with it! If I can't motivate my butt out of bed, then it will be at night after Alexa heads to bed.

As for cardio, I need to get back into Kyle's Bikes and catch up on the indoor cycling league. Got a little behind with my medical stuff going on. I also plan on doing the Sat. AM spin classes at the Y and picking one night to head to the Y for a swimming session.

We'll see how this works out...wish me luck!

No comments: