Saturday, April 26, 2008

Still keeping on

I see it has been awhile since I last posted..never fear I have been continuing to train. I have actually picked up the training. I have been Swimming, riding and running with a guy from Central who is also training for Hy Vee. We have been riding the trail at Red Rock to the end and beyond then running and riding the trail back to Central. So we are getting anywhere from 23-32 miles in riding on Wed and Saturdays and the running just varies. Dan is actually very good at the swim,bike and run but he says that by helping me it forces him to get out and train.

Last Sunday JS and I took the tri bikes out to get a feel for them. We only did about 10miles but that is enough to know what need to be fixed I think that Bill has my bike set up quite well. I am still trying to get one of the Terry tri seats, they must be a hot commodity because they are always on back order.

My running is still dogging me, I dont know if it is a mental thing or what. I need to keep working on it. If I have to walk I will walk there is no shame in that.

Well that is about all for now....until next time PEACE

No comments: